Pallet Racks, Forklift, Mezzanine, Handling Equipments & Storage Equipments
28th September 2018, Friday@ 11:00 AM EST & onwards
Buyers Premium: 15% BP will apply to your purchase if paid by cash, wire transfer or cashiers check. (Example: For a $100 purchase, the total with BP is $115). An 18% BP will apply to your purchase if paid by credit cards. (Example: For a $100 purchase, the total with BP is $118). Payment may be made by wire transfer, company check with a bank letter of guarantee, certified funds or cash, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Forklifts, Order Pickers, Pallet Jacks and Equipment
- (1) IPS Ivb-606 Baller
- (1) Genie Super Aerial Work Platform Awp-19
- (1) Yale Propane Forklift 4000 Capacity
- (1) 2007 Yale 4000 Lbs. Capacity Reach in Truck / Forklift
- (1) 2008 Crown Order Picker 3000 Capacity
- (1) Crown Sp3000 Series Order Picker
- (4) Enersys Gold 24 Volts Battery Charger
- (1) Mitsubishi Three Wheel Electric Forklift
- 2003 Crown 3000 Lbs. Capacity Electric Stand Up Forklift
- Workhouse 24V Charger
- Battery-Mate 80 24V Charger
- Ferro Five FR Series 24V charger
- (3) BHS Hardwood Battery and charger Station
- 80GAL 3-Cylinder single stage Electric Air Compressor
- (11) Industrial Pallet Jacks
- (3) Cascade 2500 Lbs. Capacity Carton Clamp Attachment
Pallet Racks Systems / Warehouse Racks and Mezzanines
- 2400 SQFT Of Structural Mezzanine with Stair
- Teardrop Style Pallet Rack, Size: 16'h X 42"D X 96"W
- 75 Pcs of New Teardrop Upright 12' X 42”, 3x3 Post 17000 Lbs. Capacity
- 75 Pcs of Teardrop Upright 16' X 42”, 3x3 Post 17000 Lbs. Capacity
- 672 Pcs of 96" X 4.5" Teardrop Beam- 5000 Lbs. Capacity/Pair
- 280 Pcs of Standard 42" X 46" Wiredeck - 2200 Lbs. Capacity
- 480 Pcs of Lay-In 38" X 46" Wiredeck (For 42"D Racks)
- 1700 Pcs of Teardrop Beam. Size 144"L X 4.5"W
- 7 Bays of Teardrop Style Pallet Rack, Size: 14'h X 48"D X 10'w (3 Beam Level)
- 56 Bays of Teardrop Style Pallet Rack, Size: 78"H X 60"D X 138"W
- 49 Bays of Teardrop Style Pallet Rack, Size: 72"H X 72"D X 120"W
- 7 Bays of Teardrop Style Pallet Rack, Like New, Size: 16'h X 42"D X 96"W
- 56 Bays of 7'h X 48"D X 144"W Teardrop Style Pallet Rack (3 Beam Level)
- 49 Bays of Keystone Style Pallet Rack, Size: 8'h X 36"D X 108"W (4 Beam Level)
Shelving Systems, Warehouse Guard Rails, Pallet Rack Guide Rails and End Guards
- Hallowell H-Post Closed Back Shelving, Size: 98.5"H X 18"D X 36"W
- Ramguard Pallet Rack Post Protector
- Polyethylene Warehouse Column Protector
- 125"W X 24"H Heavy Duty Machine Guard Rail
Conveyors and Equipment
- 65' Of 24"W Bushman Conveyor
- Buschman 70ft Powered Conveyor with Motor
- Nestaflex 376 Skate Wheel Conveyor 111"L X 29"H X 30"W
- Accu-Sort System Barcode Scanner
- 80' Of 24"W Bushman Conyers Conveyor
Material Handling / Warehouse Equipment and Office Equipment
- 15+ Pcs of Aluminum Hand Trucks & Other Material Handling Equipment
- Shipping and Packaging Supplies
- Office Furniture (Office Desks, Chair and Filing Cabinets) & Much More
|Conyers GA 30012|
|24th to 27th September 2018, By appointment only.|
7.00% There is NO exemption allowed for interstate commerce or shipping out of the state of Georgia. In the state of Georgia, they consider a 3rd party a representative of the buyer, therefore, taking possession in Georgia. We will charge Sales tax until we are supplied with a US resale or manufacturing certificate Sales Tax Certificates. We need this for every sale fax to 404-551-3209 or email us email@example.com
|All lots must be removed/picked by 19th October 2018.|
Lot Removal/ Rigging: We provide our own rigging service to all our auction buyer. No outside riggers allowed. We also provide shipping to your dock door (if required) at buyers cost. Pallet Rack & mezzanine are subjected for Free Rigging on the flatbed Truck, Box truck and Container will be charged 5% minimum rigging fees on total amount (including buyers premium) of the invoice will be charged to load the purchased lots. Buyer will need to arrange Flatbed truck to load over sized goods. Otherwise additional charges (upto 10%) will be applied to load in box truck or overseas container for over sized pallet items. Some lots may have fixed rigging fees, check lot description for more details.
| Phone: 770.938.5590
| Phone: 770.938.5590
| Phone: 770.938.5590
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following, as amended by any posted notices and/or oral announcements during the auction sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Atlanta Liquidation, and any consignor of such property for whom Atlanta Liquidation acts as agent. Atlanta Liquidation strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid. Under these Terms and Conditions, the term Bidder and Purchaser shall be used interchangeably and be one of the same.
1. Atlanta Liquidation reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale. Unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer at the time of purchase, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog.
2. Atlanta Liquidation reserves the right to reject a bid from any Bidder. The highest Bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the Purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on the part of Atlanta Liquidation as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer shall have the sole discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the lot in dispute. If any conflict arises after the sale, Atlanta liquidation's sales record shall be conclusive in all respects.
3. Purchase of any lot is at the Purchaser's risk with risk of loss immediately passing to Purchaser upon the auctioneer's call. Neither Atlanta Liquidation, nor its consignors, have any liability of any nature whatsoever to Purchaser if the lot is not delivered to Purchaser due to fire, theft, damage, or any other cause.
4. If Atlanta liquidation or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, their sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
5. Absolutely no warranty or representation, written or oral, is given with any lot. All statements contained in Atlanta Liquidation's catalog, website, marketing material or by the auctioneers, or in any bill of sale, invoice or elsewhere as to description, size, quantity, quality, capacity, model, serial number, measurements or condition, are approximated statements and shall not be deemed to be representations or warranties, oral or written, with respect to any lot. No sale is invalid or made void because of any flaw in a lot or because of a lot being incorrectly described, and Atlanta Liquidation LLC will not be liable, and no compensation will be paid for any such fault or error of description. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to inspect before the sale.
6. All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted. No Products are tested unless it is specified in the lot description.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: Full payment must be made by Friday, 5th October 2018. Payment may be made by wire transfer, company check with a bank letter of guarantee, certified funds or cash, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
15% buyer`s premium will be charged on all assets if payment made by cash, cashier's check, and Wire Transfer.
18% Buyer's premium will be charged for all major debit or credit cards. For amount over $5000 or more must be paid by wire transfer or cashier's check. No credit cards will be accepted for that amount.
5% minimum rigging fees will be applied for the loading of the material on your trucks. Check lot removal for more detail. Payment must be remitted to the address at the top of your invoice immediately upon receipt. Payments CANNOT be made at the sale site. No items can be removed from the site until your invoice is paid in full
SALES TAX: 7.00% There is NO exemption allowed for interstate commerce or shipping out of the state of Georgia. In the state of Georgia, they consider a 3rd party a representative of the buyer, therefore, taking possession in Georgia. We will charge Sales tax until we are supplied with a US resale or manufacturing certificate Sales Tax Certificates. We need this for every sale fax to 404-551-3209 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
PREVIEW / INSPECTION: 24th to 27th September 2018, By appointment only. Email to email@example.com to get the appointment
LOT LOCATIONS: Conyers GA 30012
LOT REMOVAL/ RIGGING: We provide our rigging service to all our auction buyer. No outside riggers allowed. We also offer shipping to your door (if required) at buyers cost. Pallet Rack & mezzanine are subjected for Free Rigging on the flatbed Truck, Box truck and Container will be charged 5% minimum rigging fees on total amount (including buyers premium) of the invoice will be charged to load the purchased lots. Buyer will need to arrange Flatbed truck to load oversized goods. Otherwise, additional charges (up to 10%) will be applied to load inbox truck or overseas container for oversized pallet items. Some lots may have fixed rigging fees, check lot description for more details.
Removal: **********All lots must be removed/picked by 19th Octomber 2018.
PLEASE NOTE - Buyers Do Not Have Right of Abandonment -All Items Within All Purchased Lots Must Be Removed. Property that is not removed within the specified removal period for sale will be considered abandoned and will be relocated into a subsequent sale or will be scrapped without any refund to buyers.
Please contact 770 938 5590 to get an appointment for pickup or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions about the bidding process; please contact us by phone or email.